Lobbies Closed. Connections Open. Thanks to CASE Emergency Communications
Law enforcement agencies around the world have all been closing their lobbies to walk-ins with the aim of complying with social distancing and public safety measures. This has left some communities feeling disconnected from their valued police officers during a time of need. Thankfully, there IS an answer – Wireless Call Boxes from CASE, complete with TTY capabilities that meet ADA.
- CASE Lexan Call Boxes are our most economical emergency communications device
- Installs anywhere without trenching or digging
- Solar-powered with battery back-up good for up to 10 days
- 4G-ready cellular or satellite connectivity eliminates the need for traditional phone lines
- Weather-resistant cover and pole mount requires no additional structure
- Ideal for parking lot or any designated drive-up area
- One-touch connection with high-quality two-way communication
- TTY options available for the deaf, hard of hearing, or those with speech loss – a CASE Exclusive!
- Fully ADA compliant
- Allows for walk-ins/drive-ups instead of entering lobbies
- Stainless steel faceplate cleans easily and stands up to disinfectants
It isn’t easy to go contact-free when it comes to emergency communications, but CASE has easy, affordable ways to quickly add this added level of safety and security to your precinct, stations, or other emergency outlets. Contact us today to learn more.