There are thousands of State and National Parks throughout the country – many of which are in gorgeous destinations far from the hustle and bustle of the city and as close as can be to authentic nature. The trade-off for that serenity and peacefulness often means that cell phones have little or no service, and there isn’t always a park ranger or emergency response team on hand right when they’re needed… but there can be.
With CASE Emergency Systems, anytime-anywhere connection to 911 or other emergency teams is a very simple reality. Our CASE Blue Light Towers, E-phones, and Lexan Call Boxes all deliver:
- Completely wireless installation options – no trenching or running of electrical or telephone wiring.
- Solar-powered units with 10-day battery backup.
- Choice of 4G-ready cellular or satellite phone for areas without cell service.
- One-button connection with hands-free, two-way speaker.
- TTY options available for ADA compliance.
- Ability to connect to the response team of your choice – ranger services, 911, or other authority.
- 24/7 self-monitoring through CASEAlert – check on any and all CASE units from a single master control module without in-person visits.
Visitation to parks is expected to increase dramatically in the future. CASE is excellent for placing at lookout points, trailways, riverbanks, beaches, campgrounds, and parking areas. Make certain guests can call for help with a connection point that’s close by… Just in CASE.
Take a look at our full CASE Emergency Systems offering here.