Pick-Ups, Check-Ins, and Other CASE Blue Light Tower Applications
Shopping online with same-day in-store pick up has become extremely popular over the past year. Curbside takeout for restaurants has increased too, and now accounts for a substantial portion of business. Health clinics, salons, schools, and other facilities are also using remote solutions for checking in customers while maintaining more space between patrons in indoor lobbies.
One of the key components for all these scenarios is the ability to quickly connect customers with in-store staff for completing the purpose of their visits. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work as simply as it should.
- Customers don’t have phone numbers handy, forcing them to park and go inside.
- Main phone lines can be busy, causing unnecessary delays and wait times.
- Cellular service may be unreliable near larger buildings or in remote areas.
CASE has the answer with customizable communication towers for pick-ups, check-ins, and more. Our proven Blue Light Tower design provides anytime, anywhere communication and high-visibility light-up recognition, all without trenching for wires. With CASE, you have a quick and easy way to link customers outside with staff waiting to help them.
- CASE equipment connects to the dedicated phone line of your choice with 1 button.
- CASE towers can also be configured for light-up notification only (no phone at all) for even more simplicity.
- Units come available with solar-power, battery back-up, and voice communications by cellular or satellite phone as needed.
- Optional TTY/text input.
- Optional touch-free temperature scanner.
- Stainless steel housing is resistant to weather and tampering.
- Custom colors and labeling to match your store or restaurant brand.
- Self-monitoring system available to ensure equipment remains in top condition.
Looking for smart, simple ways to enhance your remote and curbside operations? Just put us on the CASE and our professionals will provide a tailored solution to fit your exact needs.