Wireless Call Boxes from CASE Emergency Communications Are the Answer for Healthcare Facilities!
To help control the spread of COVID-19 and other infections, many healthcare facilities have adopted “empty waiting room” policies that request people wait outside or in their vehicles until a staff member is ready to see them.
This obviously presents challenges for patients without a cellphone to call and check-in, and leaves those with poor signal or bad connections with no way to stay in touch. Unfortunately, some emergency communications manufacturers require that connections go to 911 or other emergency hotlines. Not so with CASE. Our wireless Call Boxes connect with any contact of your choice, and come complete with high-quality two-way speakers PLUS optional TTY capabilities that meet ADA.
- CASE Lexan Call Boxes are our most economical emergency communications device
- Installs anywhere without trenching or digging
- Solar-powered with battery back-up good for up to 10 days
- 4G-ready cellular or satellite connectivity eliminates the need for traditional phone lines
- Weather-resistant cover and pole mount requires no additional structure
- Ideal for parking lot or any designated drive-up area
- One-touch connection with high-quality two-way speaker
- Connect to front-desk staff or phone contact of your choice.
- Make announcements for patients waiting outside
- TTY options available for the deaf, hard of hearing, or those with speech loss – a CASE Exclusive!
- Fully ADA compliant
- Stainless steel faceplate cleans easily and stands up to disinfectants